The other night I was on the internet blogstalking, and Gage was on my lap. (All of the other kids were asleep.) One of the blogs had this picture next to their Thanksgiving post. Gage thought it was the FUNNIEST thing he had ever seen. He kept laughing and saying, "Turkeys don't wear panties!" He kept asking me to go back picture of the naked turkey. Needless to say, I was rolling on the floor at his reaction. The next morning he asked (repeatedly) if I would show the girls the funny picture of the naked turkey. They enjoyed the laugh as much as I did! I don't think I'll ever look at a turkey the same way again!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Naked Turkeys...
The other night I was on the internet blogstalking, and Gage was on my lap. (All of the other kids were asleep.) One of the blogs had this picture next to their Thanksgiving post. Gage thought it was the FUNNIEST thing he had ever seen. He kept laughing and saying, "Turkeys don't wear panties!" He kept asking me to go back picture of the naked turkey. Needless to say, I was rolling on the floor at his reaction. The next morning he asked (repeatedly) if I would show the girls the funny picture of the naked turkey. They enjoyed the laugh as much as I did! I don't think I'll ever look at a turkey the same way again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh my gosh!!! how funny is this?
ReplyDelete