Monday, February 16, 2009

What a great daddy...

The girls have been begging me to paint their fingernails. I know, I know, Gentry is old enough to paint her own nails, but there is absolutely no way that I will allow Oaklee or McKinley to have any control over a bottle of fingernail polish. (Oaklee would probably end up in the E.R. from huffing the fumes, and McKinley would paint every available surface!) Anyway, I hate to paint the girls' nails because it only takes about 5 minutes for McKinley and Oaklee to pick the polish off of their fingernails. So one Sunday they were begging and I was saying no, no, no. Being the great daddy that he is, Russ told the girls to get their favorite polish and he would help them out.

Awwwww....how cute!

2 comments:

  1. That really is cute :-)
    I hate painting nails too. My poor girls..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest story. That Russ really is a great Daddy!

    ReplyDelete